Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Marketing of Mr. Rudd – Hey who is supposed to be working on my image?

.


This interview demonstrates that Mr. Rudd is being poorly advised by his minders, or in fact there is no strategy to build the Kevin Rudd Brand.

Kelly , the Sydney Morning Herald where Alan Ramsay says that members of your staff essentially threatened a journalist who wrote a story contesting your childhood story and used terms like, “if the paper decides to publish we will regard it as a deliberate, malicious assault and we’ll have 100 people ready to roll tomorrow to trash you and your paper”. Have you looked into that?

RUDD: Well no I haven’t

KELLY: I’m more interested in the tone of this kind of comment to journalists to trash you and your paper?

RUDD: Well I’m not just aware of that having being said… I mean the bottom line is – it’s a robust game, it’s a robust business and sometimes you know, words are said, I accept that, but that’s just part and parcel of political life and we just get on with it.


Will someone please provide a strategy for the Mr Rudd Brand?

No comments: